Rhodes, Greece Planning

For Rhodes, the ship docks in the heart of the old town. I have been to this port, and I visited Lindos last time. I have read that the Palace of the Grand Masters ** and the Archaeological Museum * are the must sees here. I will be using the 2019 Rick Steves Mediterranean Cruise Ports guidebook since the Rick Steves Greece book does not include Rhodes. I checked Berlitz, Rough Guides, and Lonely Planet but there seems to be a poor coverage of the Palace and the museum as far as a self tour goes. I'll check Alltrails next and do some more Googling to see if I can find something more specific.

Rhodes will be a recovery day after Athens. I scheduled a nice dinner at Cagney's at 5:30.

Do you have any other recommendations? 

Have you been to Rhodes? What did you think?

Happy Cruising!


Comments

Popular Posts