Alanya, Turkey Planning



I can't seem to find a good guide for Alanya but I plan to take the gondola ride to the top, then walk down through the Alanya Castle ruins. If there is time, I will tour the ship building site along the shore. After, several long days in a row, it will be nice to rest up for Israel the next day.

I have not been able to find a good map on the port. The gondola is not shown on the whatsinport map.

I have watched several youtube videos and nothing is super clear on the distance from the cruise ship to the gondola. I will post to the NCL Gem Facebook Group and see if anyone knows. Fortunately, there are several voyages before mine that stop in Alanya first, so I will be able to refine plans before I cruise.

I also found this website.

Have you been to Alanya? Do you have more suggestions?

Happy Cruising!


Comments

Popular Posts