Carnival Luminosa Day 23: May 4, 2023 Seattle Debarkation

As usual I woke up way too early and didn't sleep well. On a positive note, I was able to see a glorious sunrise over the Seattle skyline!


Up to buffet to fill up on breakfast to hold me over until I could hit the airport lounge tonight

I worked on the puzzle to wait in the Ocean Plaza until it was my time to go.

I had planned to uber but it was cheaper to take a shuttle which I purchased off the ship.

Once at the airport, I just walked to the Seattle airport Hilton where I had purchased a day pass.



Unfortunately, my day pass ended at 5PM so I just waited in the lobby until 7PM and grabbed the shuttle to the airport

Once checked in, I grabbed a nice snack and waited at the lounge until my flight. Priority lounges aren't as nice as Delta lounges but they are a great alternative when you aren't flying Delta. What do you do when you fly?

Happy Cruising!!








Comments

Popular Posts