Carnival Luminosa Day 15: April 26, 2023 Day at Sea

The day before Honolulu seemed to be a minimal day for activities. I couldn't feed the panda because other people have discovered it. Room service was right on time and the order was correct.
I recorded a bit of the morning show and headed to sarong tying class. 
Then I headed to the private ukulele group and then to Hawaiian language lessons.
I had to grab a quick bite in the buffet before the Polynesian line dance class.
I was excited to see Korean Fried Chicken in tne buffet but it just didn't have the addictive crunch. I headed out for an ice cream and checked out the line dance class. It was a normal line dance class so I did the pass and headed down for a nap before ukulele lessons.
Down at ukulele lessons Kaheluha
and Lani repeated yesterday's songs and added the "Lion Sleeps Tonight" and "Over the Rainbow". The musician from Aloha 808 came to play while the ladies danced hula. I loaned my ukulele to a new friend and recorded the lesson. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed just chatting with new friends until I needed to get ready for dinner.
At 530, I headed to the dining room. I ordered mussels, alligator fritters, BBQ chicken flatbread, lasagna, and praline cake. Dinner was good. 
Tonight's show was a 50s show with passenger performers. I had to work late so I didn't get to see anything more today and worked until bedtime.
HAPPY CRUISING!

Comments

Popular Posts