Diamond Princess Day 5 and 6: 16 and 17 Feb 2023 Day at Sea

I'm going to lump these two days together because they were sea days and I was lazy! 

On Feb 16th, I wanted to give you a pro tip of what is still working great for me. I have been using a Brita pitcher clone that I bought at walmart fairly cheaply. That allows me to drink filtered water all day long without paying anything extra for it. Shout out to Virgin for giving me the idea of a giant pitcher of water in my room all the time.

I looked at the movies available on demand on Princess and I am super impressed.

I tried out the omelette station in the buffet and it was delicious.

I really like their power bar cookies in the buffet.

For lunch I have the clam chowder in the dining room. It was just ok. The lasagne bolognese was delicious though.

I try to burn off some calories and walk the promenade deck. That is where I discover the ship was made by Mitsubishi.

Here are some views of the walk.

When I went back inside, the crew is playing games against the passengers.

After my nap, I headed to the dining room.

I had some sort of cold fruit soup, sesame chicken, and a macadamia nut brownie dessert.

I went to the early show featuring the lead singer from the show the other night singing her crooner favorites.

On the way out, I listened to Hawaiian music in the atrium.

I fell asleep early and soon it was Feb 17th.

After my specialty coffee I headed to the dining room to look at the menu and then decided to go to the buffet.

I grabbed a marble pound cake and chocolate ganache and some muesli before doing the zumba class, I took a couple pictures of the weather but forgot to grab a picture of the zumba class.

I did grab a shot of the inside pool area where I fell asleep after zumba.


I took a look at the dining room menu and decided to skip it again for the buffet. I'm trying to be healthy but there are so many tempting things to eat. I also wanted to save room for afternoon tea.

I went to ukulele class again today. I will miss it the next 3 port days.

Tea was tasty but easy to eat too much and spoil your dinner. The tea is a special princess blend and very tasty. Also the Pacific Moon was decorated nicely.

I had dinner in the International Dining room. Again, I went with the chilled smoothie (papaya). For the main, I chose Lamb Loin chops. For dessert, I had the rum raisin panna cotta.

There was a piano show but I wanted to walk around. I played a game on the TV screens which had me solve puzzles and go to different screens around the ship.


Top Gun Maverick was playing on the pool deck but it was pouring rain. I went to bed.

After theae days at sea I was ready for a port day.


Happy Cruising!




Comments

Popular Posts