Diamond Princess Day 10: 21 Feb 2023 Day at Sea


Cool Change by the Little Riverband sums up these sea days nicely.
Up early for coffee, library for the days soduku, and then hit the buffet for an omelate.
By 9am it was time for zumba but it was indoors and very cramped for space 
At 10AM I went ro Savoy dining room for Ukulele lessons. They always go by too quickly. There are about 50 people in the class.
I caught the beginning of a lecture by the ships officera and it was i interesting but I was hungry for lunch.

I showered quickly and headed for lunch in the dining room.
I had a duck salad for lunch.
At 3, it was time for tea and buscuits.
At 5, it was dunner time. I was excited for Duck L'orange.
As we were finishing dinner I noticed an albatross outside the window. I spent the next hour or so until the sun set watching 5 different albatross as they caught the breezes off the waves and the ship. 
i tried to watch the classic flamenco guitarist as he was good, but I went back out to watch the Albatross.
 Happy Cruising!

Comments

Popular Posts