Norwegian Bliss Day 15: 21 Jan 2023 Sea Day

Just when I finally get into the swing of things, it.is the last day. I'm ready to go home to the land of ice and snow. Ok, that is a lie. I considered booking on the next 5 day cruise on the Bliss or even hopping to Carnival for 4 days. Neither are a great deal at the moment. I'll be flying straight into a snowstorm.

So today was a lazy day. I slept late, had a light breakfast and lunch. I wanted to eat breakfast in the dining room but it was Shakshuka day. Unfortunately, the breakfast and lunch menus rotate every 3 days.

Henry hosted a karaoke solo party at 4 which was great. Then a bunch of solos went to dinner. 
On the way, I snapped a picture of a stunning sunset. Dinner was great but service was very slow.
During dinner, a bunch of people were complaining about having to pack before 9. Once we finished at 8:15 (2.5 hours for dinner) I went straight to my room where my steward told me not to forget to put my luggage out by 9PM?!? I said, what????? It has always been 11PM.

Due to staff reductions, you now have to pack everything by 9PM. That really puts a clamp on the final night. I must confess, I packed rather quickly and somehow ended up without any pants to put on to put my luggage in the hallway. Fortunately, that was a quick fix but it shows how stressed I was.

I managed to make it out of my room to see the end of a music show and a little of karaoke before I called it a night.

Have you noticed other changes since the staff reductions? Do you have any other questions? Send me a comment.

Happy Cruising!



Comments

Popular Posts