Norwegian Bliss Day 14: 20 Jan 2023 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

I had to wake up very early for a meeting. I was tired from hiking yesterday and my meeting went long. Cabo is a tender port and I missed my excursion.

I'm a bit sad but glad I didn't pay more than $30 for it. I tend to treat crusing like work where I try to cram in as much as possible. On a long cruise like this, I finally relax and enjoy myself more. 

After breakfast, I took a long nap in the observation lounge.

Then I had lunch with friends in the Garden Cafe. One thing that is not good is that you cant go to the dining room for lunch on a port day. It gets super crowded. After we ate, we wenr down to the Observation lounge. As we were talking, the ship started to move.
Soon we had an amazing view of El Arco and then a pod of dolphins and a whale breached within sight of the ship. Unfortunately, I was so surprised I didnt get a picture of the whale.
After a nice nap I went to the solo social gathering. 
I had chicken miso soup.
and ribs with shrimp.
and Mexican chocolate cake with coffee for desert.
I wemt to the Yes or No game show then checked out some solos playing some games in the Library.
I finally had a chance to go to the silent disco which was a lot of fun. It fits my short attention span. 
Everyone wears headphones and the room is in 4 quadrants and the headphones play music from a different decade depending on where you are standing.
Ine quadrant was doing the macarena while another was doing the cha cha slide for example. In my opinion, it was great fun. I was glad I napped before all the excercise. I called it a night. Tomorrow I will need to pack.
HAPPY CRUISING!


Comments

Popular Posts