Norwegian Bliss Day 12: 18 Jan 2023 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I was up early for a meeting today. Fortunately the meeting was quick and the audio was fine over wifi.

I headed up to the garden cafe and grabbed breakfast which I took down to the Observation Lounge. I had a nice view of a Holland America ship and the Discovery Princess as it came into port.

At 8:30 I headed to the theater and waited for the group to be called. Infortunately, half the theater got up when Discover Puerto Vallarta was called. The line was really long but I lucked out when they diverted me to a new bus and I was first on.
The bus drove us to the waterfront.
Then the beach.
Then a big church with a new steeple that looked like a crown.
We stopped at a jewelry store to use the restrooms and have a free beverage.
Then we went to a park for more shopping... I went to starbucks for wifi.
Then a flea market for more shopping. At thjs point I was totally bored so I played with street cats.
Then we went back to the port and they dropped us in a mall which had a golf cart like train back to the ship.

I ate lunch and napped until solo social.

Then, I went to dinner in the Manhatten dining room.
Then caught the end of a comedy show.
And went up to watch the end of Top Gun on the pool.deck. While watching, I booked a day use hotel at LAX to kill time until my late flight.
Then I called it a night.

Pro tip: the free excursions are a great way to get off the ship but avoid the shopping ones as they are just a waste of time.
 


Comments

Popular Posts