Norwegian Bliss Day 11: 17 Jan 2023 Sea Day

Up early for a work meeting again. This time I hid in my cabin on deck 5. My laptop decided to uodate the meeting app which was too slow so I reverted to my smartphone app.

After the meeting I went straight up to the buffet. I'm getting used to my huge breakfast every day. I really should taper down the amount of food I am eating.

After breakfast, I enjoyed my sea day and watched a show on Netflix that I downloaded at Starbucks in Antigua.
At lunch, I went down to the dining room and had a Monte Christo which was fried. It was amazingly tasty. How have I not had this before?

I did a word puzzle in the atrium while I waited for the shore excursions desk to open. i noticed that none of my excursions had the sapphire discount applied. Unless you prebook excursions before the cruise, you have to ask at the shore excursions desk to get your discount applied.
At the solo social, Henry had printed out new schedules for solo acitivities for the rest of the cruise. He is really doing a fantastic job.
Dinner at Ocean Blue was amazing. I had not been impressed with Ocean Blue on the Breakaway but this was much better.
The marscapone cheese bread was delicious. I ordered scallops on pork belly, beets, and a fishermans platter. I wished I had ordered the clam chowder instead of the beets but mine was a healthier choice.
After dinner I went to the Cavern Club to see the Beatles Psychedelic years. The music was great but way too loud and a couple drunk passengers screaming and cheering numbed down the experience.

Bed around 10:30 as I needed to be up early for a work meeting again.
Happy Cruising!

Comments

Popular Posts