Norwegian Gem 12/14/2022: First Sea Day

The ship rocked and rolled all night but according to my sleep app, I got the best night's sleep since my last cruise a month ago.

It was nice to have breakfast in the dining room and I was able to have Huevos Rancheros which is my favorite NCL breakfast.

Lunch was also in the Grand Pacific and I tried to go a little lighter.

Dinner was Chinese Food in the Orchid Garden. So far all of my meals have been free and have not been at specialty dining.

The show was the Chernov Brothers from Ukraine and I had seen them on this ship in May. They are aerialists, clowns, drummers... basically they are entertainers. 

Since it is a sea day, I thought I could take the time to show you some of the changes that have occurred on the ship with some before and after pictures of exactly the same location on the ship.

Before:

After:

Before:
:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
I will leave it to you to decide if you like the changes or not.
Happy Cruising!

Comments

Popular Posts