Virgin Valiant Lady Day 13: Bonus Days

I really prefer long cruises. Even a 7 day cruise means I.am just getting into the cruise groove. Tomorrow is Day 13 of the cruise. As I get close to the end of the cruise I realize that I need to hurry up and do the things ai want to do, or do the things I loved and want to do again. There is also an urgency to get contact info from people who you want to stay in touch with. Over the years there have been so many people that I have just lost touch with.
Since sunrise stretch was cancelled, I checked out the sunrise with a bunch of.other passengers on the aft deck 12. 
Nature was showing off. I went to the yoga studio for passenger led yoga. Then off to Zumba for a fun and crazy workout. I joined my friends for brunch at the wake. Oddly I couldnt make a reservation for 1, but if you picked a larger number there were open slots.
They wouldn't let me order crepes for the main breakfast entree so I had eggs first. The crepes and the crullers at wake are just incredible.
I was finally able to visit a part of the ship on a special mystery tour that is by invite only. It was very interesting and it absolutely made my day!
i had the secret menu item at Razzle Dazzle, the butter chicken. I think it is one of the best food items on the ship.
Once dinner was over, I even caught a bit of the sunset before heading to trivia. We got 4th place but it didnt really matter because I had a chance to spin the wheel and won free drinks for the table.
I.saw the moon on the way to star gazing on the aft deck 7 Dockside. 
They transformed the deck with glowing orb lights and told.stories about the constellations. It was a nice way to finish the evening and a bunch of us stayed and played on star mapping apps afterwards. We have one last time change tonight and tomorrow is a packing day.

Happy Cruising!




Comments

Popular Posts