Virgin Valiant Lady Day 11: Ship Got Real

Today was a slack day where I braced the ship life and just relaxed
 Sunrise stretch and then breathing excercises while I watched the sunrise. This routine has really grown on me.
When I got back to my cabin, my watch alerted me.that my breathing rate has decreased since I started doing the meditation, yoga, and breathing excercises on the ship. My friends were also quick to point out that I am also drinking much less coffee since I got on this ship. In any case, I need to.pay attention to this in the future.

I grabbed two fruit bento boxes and a coffee headed back to my cabin. Once I was all showered and ready for my day, I went down to the spiral staircase on 7 to listen to the daily show while I waited for the future cruise person to price out my dream cruise. So far, I haven't received the quote

I headed into the lecture on Virgin Galactic part 2. The former CEO is fascinating. The logo on the space suits is super cool. Geek Alert: I want one of the shirts that looks like the Under Armor space suit.

I ordered a pizza and went to trivia. Toward the emd of trivia, my friend shook for champagne which is a benefit that we get from a status match.
It took 35 minutes to arrive and we were all ready to leave by then. I bought an iced coffee and layed in my hammock listening to music from the Dockhouse below me. It was a great relaxing afternoon.
Dinner at the Italian restauranr Extra Virgin was fantastic again. It ia getting harder to find new things to try.
Tonight's Dance Show Party Thing would be fun if I was here with someone to dance wirh. Instead it was just strange.
Afterwords, they had a PJ dance party indoors rather than up on the beautiful pool deck.
I had a nice relaxing day and was definitely ready to enjoy the extra hour of sleep provided by the time change. 

Happy Cruising!


Comments

Popular Posts