Virgin Valiant Lady Day 10: Trivial Insanity

I had plans to make today a relaxing easy day so I could recover from the work out curcuit yesterday.
Sunrise stretch and meditation was a great way to start the day.
I had a nice breakfast at the Wake.
Then I watched the morning show where they discuss what is going on around the ship.
They also told us that the red line on the central spiral staircase was the compass pointer for North. GEEK ALERT, definitely super cool.
I continued to let the geek flag fly and went to Space is Virgin Territory which was basically similiar to a T.ed Talk by a former Virgin Galactic exec who walked us through the company's history.
After lunch, music trivia was fun. We were tied for third. Two teams came in first and had to have a tie breaker. In the end, the team that won gave their drinks to the other team anyway because they were mega rockstars and their drinks are always free anyway.
I went up to the Roll-out Class and grabbed an open spot from someone who didn't show. Afterwards a friend asked me if Google Meet worked. I had noticed Youtube didn't work. We tested Google Meet, Webex, Zoom and none of them work anymore. Facetime audio doesn't work anymore. VPN is blocked completely now.  Very strange!

My cellular connection over wifi works. Calls over Whatsapp work and are stable now. I confirmed we are no longer on Starlink which seems to be why we have all of these restrictions.
Dinner was a ship show. It was a variety show with many different acts interapersed with singing and dancing numbers. It was entertaining. Dinner was served as a fixed menu during the show.
Portions were adequate but not huge. Food was good but superb. It was.certainly comparable to the dinner shows you pay $30 for on NCL.

After the dinner show I watched Daniel Park sing (he really is amazing). 
The songs and the seats are.amazing in the Dockhouse. 
At 9pm my friends all gathered for a trivia game called.Risky Quizness where nothing is certain except.that it is raucous and fun.

Once again another day flew by. I guess I will need a vacation from this vacation.

HAPPY CRUISING!

Comments

Popular Posts